Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Haftorah Beam - Matot

In the haftorah for this parsha, more insights into what makes a prophet:

ו  וָאֹמַר, אֲהָהּ אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה, הִנֵּה לֹא-יָדַעְתִּי, דַּבֵּר:  כִּי-נַעַר, אָנֹכִי.  {ס}6 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak; for I am a child.' {S}
ז  וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֵלַי, אַל-תֹּאמַר נַעַר אָנֹכִי:  כִּי עַל-כָּל-אֲשֶׁר אֶשְׁלָחֲךָ, תֵּלֵךְ, וְאֵת כָּל-אֲשֶׁר אֲצַוְּךָ, תְּדַבֵּר.7 But the LORD said unto me: say not: I am a child; for to whomsoever I shall send thee thou shalt go, and whatsoever I shall command thee thou shalt speak.
ח  אַל-תִּירָא, מִפְּנֵיהֶם:  כִּי-אִתְּךָ אֲנִי לְהַצִּלֶךָ, נְאֻם-יְהוָה.8 Be not afraid of them; for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf