Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgivukkah

We spent Thanksgiving (and the first half of Hanukkah) with my in-laws at their new home.  It was lovely, and we miss not having them nearby anymore.  We did get to use the Menurkey:


We got the plaster version. It came plain like that, but we did paint it while we were there. I will edit this post when my darling husband sends me a picture of the painted final product.... (hint, hint....)

We were having so much fun feeding chickens and going Black Friday shopping (when you have teenage girls, you do that...) that I didn't get any blogging done.  Hope to catch up this week! (Egads, it's Tuesday already!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf