Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brookline Day - Fun!

What a gorgeous day we had!  Lots of bright sunshine, not too hot, just a bit too windy, so I had to work a little harder to set up the table.... and forgot to take a picture!  I was thinking about it, and kept putting it off.

Had a great time talking with lots of people -- several people signed up, and my whole stack of flyers was used up -- I think I had 2 left over when I was done!   The guy from the local Rotary Club was interested in having me come and talk to them, too.  Each opportunity creates a new one!

I had a bit of interest in my tutoring services, too.  Several kids attempted the puzzle that I set up on my table.  Can you solve it?

My darling husband came by with the cutest, smartest little boys in the whole world and brought me lunch.

I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf