Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Brookline Day!

This Sunday, September 23, 2012, will be Brookline Day -- an opportunity to share my enterprises with the community.  I got a booth, and I will be splitting it between my private math tutoring business and the Matir Asurim initiative.  I am looking forward to talking with lots of people from my town and surrounding area, maybe network for some speaking opportunities? Maybe talk with local press? Hopefully get lots of people to sign up to be involved.  Definitely raise awareness!  Hopefully get some new students, too!  Should be a lot of fun.  If you live in the Boston area, stop by and say hi!  I will be in booth #44.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf