Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall is in the air

I can't believe I haven't written all week.  It has been a busy week, on all fronts.  First full week of school for the bigs, first week of home-preschooling for the littles, musical event this weekend that my husband has been working towards (organizing and practicing) for over a year, big issues on the world stage, and construction workers replacing the roof on our house.

And tomorrow evening is Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year).  Time to clean out the sins of the past  year, turn over a new leaf.  So many things I want to accomplish this year!

I actually have alot of on-topic ideas that I have been meaning to write about, and just haven't had a chance to sit down and do it.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf