Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 4 21 Boston Sardine Tour

I love my minivan.

My aunt and uncle are traveling around the US with a bunch of HIGH SCHOOL buddies (we are talking people in their 60's), and they made a 1-day stop in my neck of the woods. They wanted me to show them around town.

I have an 8-seater Chevy Venture. There were 8 of them. Plus me.

After some consideration of the various alternatives, we decided to try piling all of them into my car. Amazingly, it worked. I drove them all over in a quick survey of the major sites, and apparently they had a blast. They never did get a chance to take a ride on the Boston Duck Tours. But at least they had the Boston Sardine Tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf