Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Who are we?

We are a traditional, but not very religious Jewish family.  We live in a suburb of Boston, MA.  I (Galit) am a stay-at-home mom with professional experience both in software engineering and math education.  My sweet husband Daniel works full-time for a well-known company.  I have 3 big girls from my first marriage, the oldest one already off to college.  We have 2 little boys together, and we are hoping to adopt a small child with Down syndrome from one of those places where children with disabilities rarely survive past adolescence.  I am also trying to raise awareness in my community around these issues.  And I love to blog about any tangentially related topics that I can think of!  I hope you find my writing interesting.

4 comments:

  1. I love your site and advocacy. May he bless you tenfold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Benjamin was one of the RR kids I was following before you brought him home. He looks like he's doing great!

      Delete
  2. ((((HUGS)))) to you!!! God Bless!
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read an uncomplicated blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf